Sunday, June 28, 2009

CS3: The Total Package!

BEE BUZZ! A Buzz in your ear about cool people/places/things/ideas and other hidden treasures!

Calhoun Street Soups, Salads, and Spirits: The total package

I have one word for you: Mac 'n Cheese. Followed by three more words: Oh my God. You have to understand, I am a Macaroni and cheese connoiseur. I look for a good mac 'n cheese the way a wine lover looks for a good French bubbly, and I do believe I've hit the mac 'n cheese jackpot. My friend Paul turned me on to this spot when he suggested it for lunch one day last week. Thank you Paul!

So what makes CS3 the total package? Well, the building itself is enough to draw you in. The architectural elements and retro decor, both inside and out, make CS3 feel more like a corner bistro in New York than a little pub in Fort Wayne. But add to that the great food (everything is delicious!), great service, great atmosphere, and great prices (definitely fits a sistuh's budget!), PLUS live music every Thursday, and you've got a spot that cannot be missed.

If you haven't checked this place out yet, don't sit around waiting for an invitation. Go! Now!
Calhoun Street Soups, Salads, and Spirits on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment